When you have a lady visiting, or even when you’re out at the club, you need to remember that turning her on begins well before the two of you are in bed together. You want to start getting her turned on as soon as you get the chance. That will pique her curiosity in you even further, and she will be primed and eager to fall into bed with you. But how to turn a woman on before you’re in bed together? Read on to find out. It’s a lot easier than you might think.
A woman cannot turn on no matter how attracted she is to you and how amazing your moves are unless she is relaxed. If you are in a relationship with her we would suggest you give her a massage to relax her or try adjusting the environment itself like dim lighting or candlelight as these things have stress lowering effect. Another way to make her relax is through laughter which is considered the most effective way for it.
Words to initiate feelings
Words can turn a woman on. Women are more turned on by what they hear than what they see. This is one of the main differences between how to turn a woman on and how to turn a man on. You don’t need to be sleazy to turn her on with your words. She might be more turned on by how she’s turning you on than anything. Whispering closely to her, getting right next to her, and talking breathily into her ear is a great way to start turning her on. You can say things like “I really can’t wait to get you alone” or something like that.
However, what matters is how you touch her. That’s what’s going to start getting her turned on before the two of you get into bed together.
The power of touch
This is where you’re going to start making a big difference. Touch is a powerful way to getting her to want you before anyone’s clothes are off before the two of you are kissing or anything. Some examples of how you can use touch to your advantage and start turning a woman on before the two of you are even in bed together include:
- Light Hair Pulling: Don’t yank her hair out of her head. But don’t be afraid to grab a little bit of her hair and tug at it playfully.
- Lingering Touch: When you’re touching her just normally — for example, with your hand on her shoulders, upper back, or hands — don’t be afraid to let your hands just linger there for a minute.
- Almost Kissing: This is a huge secret weapon that’s going to seriously level up your game. Don’t go in for a kiss. Position yourself in such a way that the two of you “almost” kiss. This is going to drive her crazy and have her kissing your lips off faster than you can imagine.
- Eye Contact: The simple act of maintaining eye contact can start turning her on. Hold her gaze, hold it longer than she holds yours. It displays confidence. While not technically a form of touch, it can help you in much the same way that touch does to turn a woman on long before the two of you are in bed together.
- Light Scratching: When you touch her, don’t be afraid to run your nails down her back, the back of her neck, and places like that. This is after you two have established more of a connection and things are heating up. This is a tip for how to turn a woman on before the two of you are even in bed together that’s worth its weight in gold. Trust us when we say that she’s going to love it and remember you as a guy who knows how to get her motor running.
A guy who can make her feel feminine in response to his masculinity. For example: If a guy is confident and has a strong, masculine vibe when interacting with a woman, she will naturally feel feminine in his presence.
If he can also make her feel attracted in other ways (e.g. making her laugh, being charming, being charismatic, etc), she will feel like she has hit the jackpot by meeting him. Women dream of being able to find a guy who can make them feel attraction for a wide variety of traits, but it is very hard to find.
When you are one of the rare guys who can effortlessly turn a woman on in many different ways during an interaction, women see you as sexy and refer to you as a real man.