We are seeing a lot of cases where men have lost their penile length or girth in intervening years due to erectile dysfunction or hypoxia for a long time, and also some men with a smaller penis want their penis length to be enlarged. So we are here to discuss how to increase the size of the penis and dive deep into the topic.
What size is considered a big dick?
The average penis size of an American is around 5.6 inches long when erect so for something you call a big dick is somewhere around 7 inches or higher.
Natural ways for increasing the size of the penis
Exercise: Exercising regularly will eventually result in better blood flow to the organs which in turn affects your penis size and causes you to have a long and healthy penis. Exercise will also help boost testosterone levels in the body.
Diet: Fruits and vegetables which are high in antioxidants will help in strengthening the blood vessels and increase the blood flow to the organs. Antioxidants help to fight the free radicals which damage the blood vessels so in turn helps with a long and healthy penis. Avoid high-calorie food as it can lead to heart diseases that can reduce your penis size. Dry fruits can also help to have a healthy sex life.
Quit Smoking: Smoking is associated with affecting the penis size by creating a blockage in arteries that supply blood. This decreases the flow of blood into the organs including the penis.
Meditation: Various studies clearly state that Meditation enhances the body’s blood circulation that improves your sex life that leads to the development of the penis.
Cut down Stress: Stress and anxiety cause blood to flow away from the penis by negative feelings which can reduce the size of the penis. Performance anxiety is one of the main reasons that contribute to penis size-reduction.
- Jelqing: Jelqing is massaging the penis but with more pressure and is popularly known as the jerk-off increases blood flow to the penis and also increases the pressure. Repeated motion of stroking and squeezing increases the size of the penis.
Medical ways of increasing the size of the penis
- Penis Pumps: A penis pump is a pump or vacuum that increases penis growth with creams, gels, and pills. The penis pump enlarges it by drawing blood to the penis, thereby increasing the penis size. But, avoid regular use as it can damage the blood vessels.
- Penile extenders: Penile extenders are the traction devices that you wrap around your penis that you wear for a pretty good time like several hours in a day. This can result in an increase in penile length. The increase in length would not be very significant.
- Penis implants: Penile implants can be placed under the skin of the penis that can increase the length and girth of the penis significantly. These implants will come along with a lot of side effects so not a lot of doctors would recommend this.
- Penis injections: Penis injections where doctors inject fillers into the penis and these fillers can last about 6 months and then eventually increases the girth and length of the penis.
- Penis enlargement surgery: Doctors do surgery where they inject fat into the penis to increase the size of it and the suspensory ligament, which fixes the penis to the pubic bone, is cut, increasing the perceived length of the penis. This results in an increase in the length and girth of the penis.
Is it necessary to have a big dick for a better performance?
Absolutely not, Good sexual performance is all about well connected you are with your partner, and a recent survey among girls suggested that they prefer the motion in the ocean to the size of the boat.
We would suggest you try natural ways to enlarge your penis and the ways of the medical are way too complicated and can cause a lot of side effects to it.